View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] That Day Has Come

1. - Top - End - #428
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] That Day Has Come

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    MagCave

Natalie, a ten year old with long black hair and vivid green eyes walks up to a Magtok. At the moment she's wearing a denim dress and shoes that are slightly too large, plus a red rucksack full of food. "Hello Sir. I have food taken from GLoG; where should I store it? Also, I want to help, is there anyway I can do that?"
    Magtok blinks at the girl, looks around for parents she might've arrived with, and then squirms a tad uncomfortably at what's before him. He knew there'd be just about every sort of person showing up here, but even so, he hadn't exactly expected orphans for some reason. Surely someone else could watch over her, right? I mean, there's no reason why Mag should have to even consider doing that sort of job, given how many people are here now, but if nobody else volunteers and he can't find an excuse beyond the fact that the last little girl he raised tried to destroy the multiverse, he might very well get stuck with it.

"Oh, umm...well, there's a pantry down the hall, I can have some Magbots take it down for you. As for what you can personally do...well, why don't you tell me what sort of things you're interested in?"

Magtok fidgets in place a little. She very well might be a super-powered genius superchild and the last hope for Nexus-kind, or she might just get stuck turning ripped up MagRobes into proper apocalypse survival outfits for the other refugees.

Somewhere Outside the MagFirmary

Hey look, a MagClone! He's totally not doing anything at all right now. Nope, definitely not wiping tears from his face with a napkin while reflecting on how utterly pointless and empty and horrible his entire existence has been! Nothing of the sort!
    Last edited by Lord Magtok; 2011-08-17 at 01:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi