1. - Top - End - #143
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Iron Chef Optimization Challenge in the Playground XXIII

Hmm, nobody used either of my ideas, which is nice to see. My first idea was a raptoran using the Animal domain to get into Skypledged, thus opening up a hell of a lot of new spells (low-level, sure, but everything counts). That fell through when I couldn't think of what class to start out as. My second idea was to use the Incarnum domain on either a Totemist or a Soulborn . . . I was really, really close to just going VoP Totemist 10/Divine Crusader 10 with the Incarnum domain, but 1) I didn't know how people would react to me fudging the whole holy symbol/VoP issue, and 2) I ran out of time. (I had also considered using a Soulborn and then going into Wonderworker at the end, thereby snagging more 8th- and 9th-level spells than anyone else would get.)

I need to look at my free time over the next week or so. I MIGHT judge this. That's quite a few entries, though.
    Last edited by Zaq; 2011-08-18 at 01:39 AM.
    In the Beginning Was the Word, and the Word Was Suck: A Guide to Truenamers

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Roc View Post
    Gentlefolk, learn from Zaq's example, and his suffering. Remember, seven out of eleven players who use truenamer lose their ability to taste ice cream.
    My compiled Iron Chef stuff!

~ Gay all day, queer all year ~