Quote Originally Posted by Tragic_Comedian View Post
Downloading Downloaded Inkscape.

I think I'm in over my head.
Look for Trazoi's guide, it makes everything easier.
Quote Originally Posted by Krüsher View Post
Nah, you'll be fine. It's pretty easy to pick up. See my avatar? I made that on something like my first(lolno. I don't know why I said that. More like 3rd -5th) try.

Also, HAI GAIZ. I have never been on a thread like this before, and I read through about 15 pages of the last thread before giving up. I could barely make it through 2 here. So what is going on?
Nothing really, though sometimes it gets heavenly fast.
Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ghost View Post
Random stuff. I don't think we have a real train of conversation going on at the moment.

I cannot do Inkscape to save my life. No, I'm not going to try again.

Oh, and thanks to everyone who wished me to stay. I love you all too.
And no, there's no way I'll be completely and permanently cutting off the Playground. I probably will be on less though. Only time will tell.
Shift for a perfect circle, a rectangle and 4 sticks, and that's pretty much it...

I could get a scholarship by Fireworking for about a week and then exposing my design to a jury, not worth it though, not like I wanted to go to Graphic Design anyway, but it just happened to pop up as a conversation topic on the Graphic Design course I'm taking.

I plan on doing that as well the month before the university admission exam. And during my whole stay through it.