1. - Top - End - #332
    Troll in the Playground

biggrin Re: August's Pink Plushy and Phantasmagorically Random Banter Thread #166

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    The best teacher I ever had was an Italian. He strait up told the class that someone failed, and the one day I forgot to bring back this one peice of work I had to do at home, he said, and I quote "It's alright, I don't need to worry about you"

It is my second favorite moment of highschool.
    Reason my math teacher is awesome is because he says "Your average now. DEAL WITH IT. That guy next to you? Just as smart as you, you're not the smartest kid in the class anymore. Now have a cookie." And then he transforms into awesome lenient teacher who draws the classic "fish and bigger fish with bigger fish eating that fish..." while labeling them with his symbols for natural and whole numbers, making the fish look like the had X eyes. He did it on purpose.
    Last edited by Mutant Sheep; 2011-08-19 at 09:19 PM.
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.