1. - Top - End - #335
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: August's Pink Plushy and Phantasmagorically Random Banter Thread #166

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    I'm still amazed that you were able to preserve that thing when it first happened by accident to be able to call it up on command.

Then I remember there's a screenshot function anyway. x,x
    It's magical; you can almost hear its screams of pain.

Actually, no, wait, that's horrible.

Jeez, this thing is scary.

Quote Originally Posted by araveugnitsuga View Post
    Actually homework is the best way to study, reading the textbook, or studying and such are hardly useful, most can be learned through actually working on stuff. Last minute reviewing however is great. I've never studied anything at home sans Chemestry which I loved so much I got ahead and did independent research before each topic since the classes were awesome and the tangents could get rather complex and interesting.

Hardly, I'm a bad role model in many senses, I just tried changing the openly destructive parts, and it would be better if one need not reform oneself.
    I agree. I generally call 'studying' putting aside large amounts of time to do things outside of what the school tells you to do, i.e. 'extra' work. And I am waaay too lazy for anything extra.

Ah, but such an ideal on total perfection is rather far anyway. Since most everyone starts off the path in more ways than one, I set things at how one treats past problems and deals with the future. I'd say you're a spiffy individual.

ION: I hate feeling a sneeze and then getting right there before the sneeze, and then not sneezing after all. It feels like I'm being jipped.

*tens seconds pass after finishing post*
    *SNEEZESNEEZESNEEZESNEEZE*
    ...Great. Now my eyes itch, it's harder to breathe, and I'm suddenly sick.
    *swat*
    And I'm pretty sure that's a different bug than the last one.

It's hard to take always dressing in semi-formal seriously when you're sick and it's murky-hot outside.
    Last edited by Cobalt; 2011-08-19 at 09:35 PM.