1. - Top - End - #103
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: ABR Discussion thread XXXV - Rise of the Pervsharks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mask View Post
    Indeed. Primarily because I feel that having the whole burden of a story is not really the point of ABR; I'll make my own independent webcomic if I want to do that (which I will, in a year or so, when my art will get decent enough). If people want to have Future Perfect, they'll have to do so collectively. I will likely make strips for it should it occur, but I will not take sole responsibility for it, not in ABR.

Also, expect another ABR Corps comic from me soon. Due to the Challenge, I'll be making them at least weekly.
    Indeed. We should all be taking responsibility of a plot, and due to the extreme complexity of the plot, I feel Future Imperfect would be hard to maintain.

See, the beauty of the original plot FFF (I believe) was that it felt like no big deal, and anything could happen. If was fun and you didn't have to think too much. Both FI and FFF Rebooted failed (in my opnion) because too much weight was put on them to succeed and become the next FFF, the next golden egg layed by the goose. It instead needs to be free and fun. That's what I'm trying to make ABR Corps, even if it's not a sequel or anything.

I'll be making another ABR Corps once Skimmer or HT reacts to mine or if Mask or anybody else decides to make one provoking Q. I'm also working on a special surprise for ABR (Mask, Keveak and Rae shut your face!) so look forward to that when I'm done.
    Last edited by Green-Shirt Q; 2011-08-21 at 12:47 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show