1. - Top - End - #104
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: ABR Discussion thread XXXV - Rise of the Pervsharks!

Quote Originally Posted by Green-Shirt Q View Post
    Indeed. We should all be taking responsibility of a plot, and due to the extreme complexity of the plot, I feel Future Imperfect would be hard to maintain.

See, the beauty of the original plot FFF (I believe) was that it felt like no big deal, and anything could happen. If was fun and you didn't have to think too much. Both FI and FFF Rebooted failed (in my opnion) because too much weight was put on them to succeed and become the next FFF, the next golden egg layed by the goose. It instead needs to be free and fun. That's what I'm trying to make ABR Corps, even if it's not a sequel or anything.

I'll be making another ABR Corps once Skimmer or HT reacts to mine or if Mask or anybody else decides to make one provoking Q. I'm also working on a special surprise for ABR (Mask, Keveak and Rae shut your face!) so look forward to that when I'm done.
    Tried that with Miridia - just made a random backdrop with no context and let it go where it wanted.

And now we have Pervsharks.

Also: making a response to Q. Prepare to have your eyes bleed from all the text. And be astounded when you consider it is actually LESS than what the first draft had...
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2011-08-21 at 01:24 PM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig