Quote Originally Posted by Sucrose View Post
Qing Fu smiles briefly, though the expression does not meet his eyes. He had only meant to pay Qing Di a visit; it seemed that he would need to give his younger brother some measure of advice as well.

"I suppose so. I do wish you wouldn't speak of the four kings as though we were some sort of allied unit, but for your purposes, it would be useful to gain shinigami training. Kazuma-chan could never have defeated you as thoroughly before he was taught in the Seireitei; perhaps you could learn the refined skills that he has picked up. I would advise disguising yourself as thoroughly as you can before seeking entrance, Qing Di."
Qing Di nods as he gets up, and since nobody has a record of what Qing Di ever looks like, a new name would suffice.

"When you are there, keep an eye out for this particular 2nd Division member by the name of Fujiwara Akira. She should be Vice Captain if not Captain by now. Be wary of her. Do not display your Shooting Stars where she could see. And she is as deadly as she is beautiful. And if you do have a chance to kill her without anyone knowing. Do it." Qing Di's master utters directly at Qing Di's ear before fading into the shadows and disappearing.

Qing Di, now Asakura Reiji, nods and leaves the area, heading down to the Shinigami Academy, still excited and awestruck with the sensation of reiryoku coursing through his body.