View Single Post

Thread: LGBTAitp - Part Fifteen

1. - Top - End - #1092
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: LGBTAitp - Part Fifteen

Quote Originally Posted by WarKitty View Post
    Random question: What exactly do you call a relationship between two people who don't identify with gender?
    ...What do you call a relationship between two decidedly manly gay men? Or a man and a woman?

I'm pretty sure we've got "in a relationship," "engaged," and "married," for the English language. The latter two are more about visitation rights, property, and inheritance than anything intrinsic to the relationship in most cases anyway what with them being optional in many developed nations.

In all seriousness...is it odd that I don't want to be seen as straight?
    If you're a woman and you're boinking (or presenting a face such that others will naturally presume such)a man of your own free will, yeah by most definitions of odd that I can recall. So what?

Hell, there are definitions that put any non-standard gender identity schema as odd for that matter.

Especially within the LGBT community - I present and live most of the time as a cis/het woman, and I feel bad being part of a community around discrimination when so much of my life plays out as so normal.
    Well, you know what they say about guilt. Good because I have no idea.

I know what I say though, and that's drop it like it's hot and ***** that noise.

Life's full of enough **** and sorrow and trouble without adding more to your plate for no reason.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2011-08-24 at 04:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide