View Single Post

Thread: The World in Revolt IC

1. - Top - End - #79
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: The World in Revolt IC

Furious at the dart-spitter back in the jungle, Bugbear turns his attention towards it; "You little... You want some Bugbear? OK, I'm coming for ya!"

Tightening his grip around the throat of the Guard, Bugbear storms towards the Lizardman in the jungle, dragging the Guard along with him. As he passes by the other Guard currently focused on Mel, Bugbear flicks his ear, hoping to provoke his anger and make him forget about the Warden looming above."You guys finish this one off, I'll keep these two busy!"

When he reaches the Darter, Bugbear picks up the Guard in one hand and throws him to the ground, "You, STAY DOWN!" To the Darter: "YOU! You want Bugbear? You got Bugbear!!"
    Spoiler
    Show
    Move Action: Forceful Drag: Bugbear moves to G2, passing by Guard 2; Guard 1 is slid to H2, released (no longer Grabbed), and knocked prone.

(As previously, the intention is to get the Guard 2 to take an Attack of Opportunity against Bugbear, thereby drawing the response attack from Mel.)

Standard Action: Grab against Darter: (1d20+11)[31] vs. Reflex, the target is grabbed.

(If successful) Relevant Features and Feats:
    Inescapable Hold: Escape attempts are made against Bugbear's Fortitude (24 with Wrestler's Gloves).
    Iron Body Ki Focus Property: Bugbear has resistance 3 to all of Darter's attacks until the end of Bugbear's next turn.

If successful:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bugbear grabs a handful of the Darter's armour, then quickly stomps down on the prone Guard's head. "I said STAY DOWN!"
    Free Action: Stone Fist Flurry of Blows against Guard 1: 10 damage.

Bugbear marks Darter and Guard 1.
    Last edited by MiketheMountain; 2011-08-30 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Just cleaning up the strange iPhone formatting errors.