I did miss that part about how the magical affect is cast affecting how many times it could be cast. I just wonder how important that is to the class, since you have a table anyway. I'd just take that part out entirely and let the table decide uses per day.

As for the question of giving proficiency in the diety's weapon, I'd give the War domain proficiency with all martial weapons. It makes sense that he would train for war. And your healer/buffer is about the only character option that can't save itself if attacked by anything. It couldn't defend itself against a cat at level 1. While you want games to be exciting, that defenseless healer will be the first to die in an ambush, as all he can do is heal and buff on his turn. Plus, if he runs into anything with a good will save (DC 11+Wis), it won't work. And the part about devotionals confuses me. Do they choose those straight off of the cleric spell list, because that doesn't really make much of a difference in Clericzilla-ness. However, if you are choosing off of a list, then your diety must have the domain that Sanctuary falls under.

Another small point. Why don't they have Knowledge(The Planes), (History), or Diplomacy on their skill list? I can see you losing Arcana, and the additions make sense compared to Cleric.

Finally, Since you didn't include turn undead, I'm assuming this class is not going to be strong v. undead like the original cleric. Just wanted to point that out.