Quote Originally Posted by Starscream View Post
I think a Toclafane came to kill her and her family as part of the 10%, but she shouted at it so badly that (due to its childlike personality) it ran away crying.

Thus the Master only successfully killed 9.99999995% of the population.
This. This steals fragments of the thread of which Thufir and Curly mad off with a long time ago. You've won 9.99999995% of a thread, Starscream. And my cookie. Although of course all three theories presented work well together. There may be future competitions similar to this in the future.

@Thufir:

re Adam Mitchell: That's what I meant, I want Adam to be a villain of the week. In a two parter. Or maybe even Season big bad. It would be like Syndrome from the Incredibles.

re the poll: Oh, sorry to offend I just thought you'd all be interested in a poll. To be honest, Rose was a YMMV companion, although she was the first companion to do a lot of things. First companion in the new series. First human companion to have romantic for the Doctor be returned (unless Peri was, not sure). First companion to bring her family into it as well. And the first time Billy Piper was taken seriously as an actress. Hereis the link.. Minor Curly warning: one not-so secret 2009 companion is on this list.

re: spoiler
Spoiler
Show
Your comments regarding the quality of the S4 finale have no real distinctions from the finales of any other Doctor Who finale. Even End of Time and Big Bang. I hope that because WORS is a one parter it will be more satisfying.

@KoboldBard:
I heard it in Matt Smith's voice. They both sound alike. Sometimes I forget which ones which (not really but sometimes)