Recruitment Office - Teq

*magically quotes earlier post*

Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
Gate

Someone's bound to notice the staticky silhouette creeping into existence about ten feet away. As time passes, it seems to grow more solid, becoming a large, foreign creature.

The giant stands over eight feet in height. His whole body is long, gangly, framed by muscle that seems to be slackened from age. The alien's skin is a dark reddish-orange. His fingers number three on each hand, each lengthy phalange ending in a dull point. No fingernails or prints to be seen. His neck is long, face squat and slightly round, covered almost halfway by a complex system of mandibles flanked by two retractable pincers. His eyes are yet stranger, each one the home of four different overlapping pupils, each black shape surrounded by one shifting iris. The pupils seem to float and move about even while staying connected, like fish eggs in a shallow pool. The irises are a dull amber.

Surmounting his ridged head is a broad-brimmed hat, not in the nicest of conditions. He wears an old brown coat and trousers tailored to his size, accompanied by a simple blue tie over a white dress shirt. They look almost dusty, as though rarely worn. A pair of rectangular glasses hold his gaze amiably. In one long hand, he carries a small suitcase.

Without missing a beat, Teq Vraal approaches the doors, speaking up briefly and softly. "Excuse me. I'm here to apply for a job." He looks between the guards quietly and with respect.
Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
[Recruitment Office - Teq]

*wonders how big Teq is* I actually wasn't paying attention to Teq until I was asked to do the interview. All I know is he's another eldritch something rather. Of course, going off Bellan... >.>

Anyway. Gustav nods. "Let us begin. First of all, what prompted you to join Remnant?"

And now Mewtwo is pulling off mental tricks. Much like the previous interview, the pokemon is trying to skim Teq's surface thoughts. Primarily t pick up on the truthfulness of his words, but other details might be picked up.

"I heard you need soldiers. Experienced ones." Teq says. The man does not waste words. Always the shortest version. His shoulders sway while he gets comfortable, though his broad gaze remains on Rothschild.

Then psychic invasion! Teq most certainly does not appreciate this. One of the fastest ways to put him off. All Mewtwo will get is a wave of screeching static, unless he tries to push.

Vraal looks at the pokemon again. His mandibles twitch. Is that irritation? Satisfaction? Hard to tell. Probably nothing.

Pavilion

Ordo arrives just in time, surprisingly. Practically tossing his invite to the guards before he's allowed in. The psion is... looking worse for wear. One bulging mutated eye, three arms (one of which is a bloodsucker's), and a general change in the color of his skin. Nothing he could do about it, unfortunately. But at least his suit looks nice. It better, considering how much it cost.

The psion takes a seat in the back, just before the ceremony gets rolling. He seems... less dour than usual, and breaths a sigh of relief.