gw's Questions of Questionable Intent:

Spoiler
Show

1. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? If so, who?
Oh, so very often... I'm very inclined towards having crushes! Legolas and the Pharaoh from YuGiOh! stand out.

2. What is one thing about yourself you're the most proud of?
Probably being smart.

3. Roses or orchids?
Roses.

4. What sustains you, keeps you going every day?
You know, food, water, sleep... Also, my partner and my parents.

5. How did you get to be so awesome?
I'm pretty sure it was a fluke, but don't let on to my legions of adoring fans.

6. Where were you ten years ago, and what do you know now that you wish you knew back then?
Ten years ago I was 11, so I was almost at the end of primary school. I know now that people who say that school days are the best days of your life are not necessarily telling the truth, and that college is actually sooo much better.

7. If the human race vanished tomorrow, leaving only you and one other person to keep you company, who would you want that person to be?
My partner.

8. Who is one person who died before you were born that you'd most like to speak with?
Albert Einstein. He seems nice.

9. When your life comes to an end, how do you want to be remembered/what do you want to be remembered for?
Being a good person. Who was fantastically rich, hopefully!

10. Ga! These questions have taken a turn for the depressing! Quick, what is your favorite lolcat!? (Bonus cookies for posting a pic.)
Do I get a cookie for EVERY lolcat I post? Seriously, though, I have two. Most adorable and funniest.

Most adorable:

Funniest:

11. What super-power would you want to use to stop Godzilla if he was attacking where you live?
Weather control. Because it's just cool.

12. Beards or babies?
DEFINITELY babies. I don't like beards. But I love babies!

13. Have you ever made up a word? If so, what is that word and what is its definition?
Oh, like I said! Rachettes. Means the backs of one's knees.

14. Define the following word: whiloplenulent?
That feeling of walking into a room and having absolutely no idea why you went in there.

15. What's an old-fashioned song or short schmaltzy bit of poetry that's stuck in your head?
I actually don't have anything at all stuck in my head right now! This is so werid!!

16. Favorite mythological monster?
Has to be dragons.

17. Enough of this! I am your arch-nemesis! Where will we fight our final, climactic battle?
On a rooftop.

18. In #17, above, did you defeat me? If so, how?
Of course I did! You foolishly chose to fight me on a rooftop, giving me a huge advantage, given my well-documented weather-control powers.

19. Do you prefer the silly questions or the serious ones?
I like both. I think the serious ones tell you more about the person, but the silly ones can be fun to answer. Although I get more pressured by the silly questions, because there's usually one, true answer for the serious ones.

20. Why did you decide to submit yourself to these torturous, probing questions?
Seemed like a good idea at the time? I like answering questions! I love filling out forms, and this is a lot like a really weird long form that asks frankly bizarre questions that I probably would be deeply suspicious of if they came up on a real-world form...