Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
And now come more horrible things.
[Inside]

Missy and Eddy will be meeting up... surprisingly enough with little difficulty. Many of the starspawn and Far-beasts seem to be vacating the city. Might have something to do with that huge tentacle descending out of the sky.

The tentacle that just had a huge explosion rip through it courtesy of a certain exploding air ship.

Florescent orange slime and mummified meat-chunks and a tentacle-piece the size of a mall are now descending toward Inside.
Missy responds on instinct, hitting the deck, while protecting the two civvies with her body. It likely isn't terribly comfortable for the civvies in question. Heck, if she dropped the full weight of her power armour on them, it'd possibly be fatal. But it's definitely more comfortable than tentacle acid or the rubble that's going to be flying everywhere once the main segment hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Craftworld View Post
First, I truly hope that I'm not intruding on this thread but I want to use this [Nexus] specific guy that I made...so I hope that it is ok if I join in, and if it is ok about where I choose to have him enter.
MagMart-Parking Lot
A flash of light happens but it is gone as soon as it appears. In its place a large iron statue standing 9' tall looms in the parking lot. The concrete under it cracks under the imense weight of the Golem. It looks around, the sound of whirring gears rolling as it turns from side to side. It notices Elena and Tirin.
I am Golem. I am a Guardian. I lost my "friend" and I want to find her. Can you help me?
It waits quietly for a response.
((If you mean this to be a regular Nexus character, this is the wrong thread, as it's sort of a doomed splinter timeline. If you want to play in the doomed timeline though, then this is fine. You can also have the same character in both. ))