1. - Top - End - #1249
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R OOC thread] Bleach Style Ultimate Technique#17: Big words cause more pain

I have a character for the twelfth planned out now.

H.E.C.A.T.E. (Hollow Execution/Cremation: Active Test Entity)
    Spoiler
    Show

Name: Hecate
    Height: 5'7".
    Weight: 4-5 tons.
    Reiatsu: Like creaking gears.

Appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show
    With short blonde hair, messy in the back, and blue eyes, HECATE was designed to not only complete what she was made for, but to look good as well. HECATE wears a pair of oversized headphones to aid in hearing, and only wears the Shinigami uniform on the rarest of occasions, considering her robotic design was made to protect from Hollows. Her design is fairly complex, for a robot. With a white shell and golden colored shoulders and hips, her body is designed solely for combat. While she may look partially humanoid, Shinigami have proved time and again that 'appearances can be deceiving'.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HECATE is always, always analyzing. People, places, whatever occurs around her, and compiling it inside her database. She acts robotic, and talks in a monotone, lacking emotion, with a vaguely tinny sound to her voice.

Weapons/Add-Ons:
    Spoiler
    Show

Magic Hands: HECATE was named after the Greek goddess for a reason. Many of her abilities revolve around her hands, the left of which was designed to fire Hado, the right designed for Bakudo. HECATE can fire up to level 55 chanted Hado and Bakudo, and 35 without chants.

Wrist Attachment: HECATE's right wrist has a slightly irregular octagon around it, which has a small bar extending away from her body. Attached to the bar is a small, bullet shaped bar which has a hole at the end facing towards the end of her hand. This Attachment allows HECATE to shoot flames out of it at will.

Battery Pack: HECATE's battery pack is located in the upper part of her back, and allows operation for up to an indefinite amount of time. However, it only allows for an hour or so of intensive combat, before HECATE is forced to shut down to recharge.

Memory Unit: HECATE's memory unit(s) are located inside of her headphones, which allow for extensive hearing distance and run said information directly to her mainframe, retaining it for an indefinite amount of time.

Laser Eyes: While only half-completed, HECATE's eyes can shoot lasers. However, due to the half-complete nature of aforementioned laser eyes, the lasers have a tendency not to reach the target, and explode half-way. Or not appear at all.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    HECATE has only just recently been approved for field testing, being kept in the Twelfth for quite some time due to the constant explosions.

And a minor error in her triggering mechanisms that caused her to shoot every four and a half seconds.

And possibly because of the argument about whether or not laser eyes were not only awesome, but feasible.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Terry576; 2011-09-05 at 06:16 PM.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.