Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhen View Post
Customize the hell out of them? That's what I'd do. Really though I think the Pinkie Pie toy's about the only one of the larger ones I'm happy with, even without the poofy mane and tail. She just seems to come closest to the adorableness of the actual show ponies.
I'm definitely going to leave the pets off and just have them plain.

Pinkie is almost accurate without the mouse. Twilight would look a little better if her horn didn't look like a dog... did its thing on her head Also, I wish they didn't all have the same hair just with different colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
Trust me, I do too. I want ACTUALLY ACURATE G4 ponies. My friend calls me an elitist for the fact that it makes me rage so hard. (Seriously. I went on IRL for about 20 minutes ranting about Pink Celestia.) CALL ME WHAT YOU WILL. I CONTROL THE MONEY, I CONTROL YOUR PAYCHECK HASBRO. *Growl*
I'm not that raging on this issue, I admit. But I do wish I could get some proper ponies.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
Hm. I'll keep it up then; 3 refreshes didn't do anything but I got impatient pretty fast.
Maybe it's not the same problem we have. Sometimes it just doesn't seem willing to show those stars, though.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
Now I wish you were around when I was throwing around the lyrics for My Selene. It's one of those things I'm not sure if anypony got at the time...
Hopefully I'd catch the references then...