Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

Putting more thought into it, I see her with a mullet. That is, long in back, anime in front. Largish silver tuft, with a single bronze lock in the middle.

But that sounds dumb, and your picture is better. Though I do find silver mane/bronze streak less discongruent1.

Well, where was it, Derbyshire? (haha, I typed derpyshire) I'll check what it would be. Who knows? I should be getting a minor windfall from my uncle2 soon.
You are a horrible pony and those superscripts are going to bug me all day why are they there there is nothing at the end of the post explaining them?!

Aye. I'd have been fine with it, if those who were going the orders were competent, but alas =/
I look up whatever I can, now, but often it's hard to find verifiable information without having to buy stuff. I'm just not very good at it, and it's one of those skills I just. Can't. Learn.

So I turn to my friends! The playground is rather good at not punishing my ineptitude.
He's inept! Punish him!
Spoiler
Show

Incorrect, Pinkie.

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
Early bedtime for me, tomorrow is the start of my internship, and I have to be up relatively early. (Though not 4 AM, that's the day after tomorrow, and two days afterwards!) Wish me luck, everypony!
Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
*Delurk*

Good Luck!

*Relurk*
STOP HIM BEFORE HE ESCAPES!

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomFox View Post
Okay Ponythread, I require your assistance. While waiting for feedback on various fronts on my latest project, I guess I should pick out a title image. The one I really like is taken though by another story, so this is the best I've found so far:

Spoiler
Show

Can you top this for an image of a cute Twilight & Celestia picture, or a pic of an over-zealous Twilight studying?
I don't seem to have much cute Twilestia, but here's a few of Twilight studying you might consider:

Spoiler
Show

And here's something unrelated:
Spoiler
Show

Post needs more pony. Hm.
Oh. Oh lawdy. They just played the pink CELESTIA commercial (why do you capslock her name, phone? Why?) and...

"my wings are so pretty!" *shudder*
Relevant:
Spoiler
Show

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
Good luck mate! My internship is starting today too! I've been up since 5 in the morning, since apparently I can shift my sleep schedule by 12 hours in under two days, but I cannot convince myself to not give myself 2 hours of me time before work.

Anyways, any chance I can get into this luck pool?
Good luck!
Though now I can't help but wonder if there is a limited amount of luck we're capable of wishing to people each day. By giving you some luck did I just reduce the amount of luck Esper has?

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
Actually, I'm entirely sure I can't. The idea of me trying to seduce *shudder* anyone is so utterly antithetical to my inherent nature, I can't even feign it, even in jest...

Unfortunately.
Quick! Give him a love potion or something! We must see this.

Quote Originally Posted by WJMill View Post
I'm also having to restyle their hair because they came packaged all weird (ESPECIALLY Luna) and all have poofy crimped messes. (Plus I might try to tentatively cut/style Pinkie Pie/Rainbow Dash's hair to be more show-ish.)
...Am I the only one who finds it amusing that you have to restyle Dash's hair to make it more like the show, when her hair in the show is messy to begin with?