Quote Originally Posted by H Birchgrove View Post
Anti-racism.

(No, I don't mean to be a smart aleck.)

Unless we could re-define "humanism".

Should be anti-sexualism, considering "anti-racism".

You don't happen to be interested in general semantics? I dabble in it.
That seems kind of interesting, but I'll be honest, I'm pretty exhausted so I wasn't really able to make read so good.

On the note, though, I think "anti-racism" is a negative-sounding word and also is defining ourselves as opposition. I like "feminism" because it's a word on its own, which is much less clumsy. It's funny, though, because
race-ist = anti other races
feminine-ist = pro female
And people use "-ist" more often in the "racist" sense. Like, I've heard people say "Oh, I don't mind which type of fruit we buy, I'm not fruitist!" You never hear people say "I object to you objectifying that fruit, because I consider myself a staunch fruitist!". Possibly because if you said that second one you'd be completely bonkers, being as how fruit IS an object... Oh, I just don't know anymore!!

Quote Originally Posted by Danne View Post
Taking a class in animation, and all I keep thinking about is that I want an old school Disney-princess style movie with gay protagonists. I don't even like Disney, except for fuzzy nostalgia, but I want a Disney prince to fall in love with a handsome peasant boy (or something)!

Alternatively, transgendered Disney princesses ftw!
OH MY GOSH YES PLEASE!! Can we do this?! No time! To Google Images!! *rushes off!*