Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
Silverpine and Gear, so shameless

"Mmmm, darn and I was having fun too,"
Gearstride pulled the blanket off with a backhoof. She was at the moment on top of Silverpine in mid tickle pose. She gave Silverpine one "last" kiss before moving off of him.

"Alright Sandy, what do ya got?" She asked as she fixed her mane.
Sliverpine was actually on his back when the blankie was pulled off, apparently enjoying the tickle.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
"Oh no, ah could never git it either. That spell's way outta mah league. But bein' on the, uh, small side of things, ah've had a good pegasi friend or two who'd give me a lift from time to time. Oh, ah loved every second of it." He smiled fondly when he mentioned his "good pegasi friends".
"Heh, I can second that thrill you get when flying...." he said, recalling his aborted tenure as a temporary pegasus.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
Even with the coffee and its lovely caffeine, Gear found herself still sleepy, in that mentally tired way. She let out a loud yawn leaning against Silverpine. "Babe....next time....more sugar in the coffee," She sloppily kissed him on the cheek and proceeded to pass out next to him.
Sliverpine smiled as she began sleeping gently on his shoulder. He brushed a stray lock off her mane and caressed that beautiful face he loved so much. "Well, I think she won't be with us for the rest of the night," he said softly, gently lowering her head onto a pillow where she would be more comfortable.