Okay, nobody saw my Day of the Moon review. I'm going to repost it.

But first, two points which I forgot to say earlier.

One, I agree with Super Panda that River's reveal was more akin to a fan-fic and that it would be bad if ganger doctor was the one that died. These are excellent points.

Also, found something in the Big Bang that needed technobabble. Amy remembering the Doctor back into existence.

And now to report on Day of the Moon.

Day of the Moon has a cool title. It's paradoxical because one does not asocciate day with moon (although it happens. Often in Summertime). First off there is the gap between astronaut and this. In the library two-parter, removing the action away from the immediate cliff hanger worked. Same with Big Bang. Not here though. Here it was bad. We would have liked to have seen what happened after Amy shot the astronaut, what happened when the Silent swarmed River and Rory and why it took them three months to get back together. In the same vein we would have liked to have seen what Amy and Rory said to River when she told them her identity. We did not. This is poor writing. At least Davies answered his cliffhangers.

Then there is the 3 months. Why is this needed? Why do they have to be on the run again? Why do they have to fake their deaths? Why was the Doctor locked up? And how come he knows so much about the Silent? Will we know any of this information? Big fat No.

Here's another one. Nixon. How did they manage to pull that off without looking suspicious? Fun fact, among the wacky Nazi's plans to win the war was to kidnap Churchill and replace him with a look alike. Who says that this mysterious Nixon coming out of nowhere was a look a like? No one questions it. And Nixon is so calm about it to.

The hints towards the girls identity were painfully obvious and were the ones that spoiled River's identity.

Then there is the Silent kidnapping Amy. Why did they need to kidnap a ganger? I don't know, although we might know when the Silent return.

I'm not dwelling on the Doctor killing the Silent race.

Overall, so many questions which will never be answered.