Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
Main Room

Magtok smirks right back at Pink. "I only need three words to counter that entire argument, henchie. 'Last Christmas. Ilpholin.' Check and mate, darling. Check and fudging mate."

He changes the channel on the TV a few times with a cruel grin. "Plenty of 'normals' willing to experiment, from what I've heard. Just have to find someone, sane or otherwise, who doesn't make me want to shoot myself or run away if and when they try to flirt."

He pauses thoughtfully, before taking a gun out from his robe and rotating it about in his hand while mulling something over. "Hrm...speaking of which, do you know if that whole 'I'll kill anyone who hurts Pink' shadowcaster girl is still around? I was kinda wondering if your brainmeats were the same color as your name, and well..." Maggy's just trying to mess with her, maybe prompt her to run away screaming and forfeit while he's still leading by one point in this argument.
[Main Room]

Pink flinches at the remark, and scowls deeply.

"Shut up. It isn't my fault you PCs abuse your power. Took me months and a couple of deaths to get rid of that mind control..."

Though it is her fault for joining an evil organization as a minion. What did she expect? She glowers at Magtok, and eyes the gun he's holding.

"Pfft. You're too cowardly to kill someone offhand and in person for no reason."

She sounds a wee bit uncertain, however. Magtok is still an AMENite.