View Single Post

Thread: The Playground: Whispers of Taelarys IC

1. - Top - End - #168
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: The Playground: Whispers of Taelarys IC

8th of Bargenholt, 3817 AoT
    2:15 PM
    The Lord’s Arena

“I believe we have the Machinist’s Guild to thank for that, Ambassador.” Tarin had appeared gracefully next to the finely-dressed Rhetizian, and there was a note of wry humor in his voice as he spoke. “Some cooling device they’ve been tinkering with for days, although I wonder if it’s truly the most...elegant...solution.”

A few feet away, a sour look passed over Marcos’ face as his master joined the representative of the Shadow City, but Tarin would have ignored it even if his back had not been turned. The people of Rhetiz were known for their brutal efficiency, and the Inquisitor was possessed of a deep respect for that rare quality; he wouldn’t miss a chance to pay his respects to Ghedim. “But forgive me, I’m being horribly rude!” Raising his wineglass in a gesture of good will, Tarin continued, “It is a pleasure to see you here amongst us, Ambassador, and I hope Fortune smiles on you and yours in these uncertain days.”
    Last edited by the_druid_droid; 2011-09-14 at 06:58 PM.
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!