5th of Bargenholt, 3817 AoT
Late Morning
Exentia Street, The White Goblet
Mikado, Eiko

Yes, getting sober. That would help.
Carefully, with an economy of movements, she opened the pouch to take a discrete glance at the contents. She liked what she was seeing.
A bit less what she was hearing.
“Clothes?”
Eiko suspected he wasn't talking about practical vests and boots. More like something unnecessarily fancy or frilly. And she was in bad terms with everything frilly.
On the other hand, this man was about to be her new boss. A very good boss. And if there was one fact of life she was aware of, it was that of all the people you can threaten and punch to improve a situation, you can't improve anything with a non-violent future employer. Embarrassing. Nothing better to do that deal with it.
“Clothes”, she mumbled. “I won't be wearing them whenever it's not strictly necessary.” It was not a request, or even an order, but a statement of fact. As certain as the sun sets some time after it rises and crows are rude little twerps, Eiko Shimang won't put them on unless she has to. Incidentally, she also suspected she will often have to.
The pouch was shoved down in the safety of the deepest pocket. “Three days. I should hurry. Unless you have anything more to tell me, I'll get that thing done as soon as possible. Still have a couple things to do at the Machinist Guild afterwards.”