Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeraphi View Post
Lie Detector needs a caster level and a DC for the saving throw. (I suggest class level and 10+1/2 class level +Int or Cha)
Since it mimics a spell, the DC would be as the spell.

Inspiring Presence grants a bonus to damage rolls at level 1, but then not at any of the other levels. Was this intentional? Does the stormlord still give his allies a +1 bonus to damage rolls at the other levels? Additionally, this bonus should not be untyped. I suggest making it a morale bonus myself, that's what it seems like. The extra HD, do they grant points of BAB? Bonuses to saving throws? Skill points? Feats?

Does Stormbolt still get the bonus damage from Thunderstrike if the stormlord is not currently dual-wielding? Also, generally abilities like that give a saving throw...I would remove the melee attack roll from this ability and give it a saving throw of Reflex DC 10+1/2 class level+Int or Cha, save halves the damage.

Lightning Shield's DC is very low...I would add that 1/2 class level to it to make it more viable. Additionally, does the shield activate even if the creature attacks with a melee weapon that has reach?

The taunt definitely needs work. First of all, it needs the mind-affecting and sonic, language-dependent tags. Secondly the DC should be based on Charisma, as that is generally the ability score that influences social interaction. Third, it should probably consume a swift action instead of a free action.

Hand of Justice has the same low DC problem as before. Generally, most classes that have abilities that allow saves have them scale with level, so that the abilities get harder to resist over time. The formula is 10+1/2 level+ability modifier.

I'm surprised Mountain Emperor doesn't grant immunity to electricity. Just seems appropriate. Otherwise, it's a powerful boon with a short duration. Sounds like a good capstone.
Rest are good points.
I will say that he specifically wants to NOT use mental stats though. It's a physical class, that's why abilities are Con and Str based.