Level 1 is way too frontloaded and powerful. This is problematic in regards to dips and low-level play. At level 1 with full BAB, d12 hp, any armor, TWF and Oversized TWF for free, +1d6 damage on all attacks, and 1 free exotic weapon, you're noticeably outclassing Warblades, even making Wizards blush. I recommend distributing some abilities throughout the first few levels.

Inspiring Presence /lol's at Bards, but I guess that's ok. Maybe bring it more in line with bards?

The Stormlord himself benefits very little from this presence, but still gains the immunity to fear from 6th level and onwards.
Must specify. You mean he gets none of the attack / damage / etc bonuses but fear immunity?

Stombolt:
You should specify that it's a standard action. Also, put the Ex / Sp / Su tags on your abilities.

Tempest's Challenge:
A free action Save-or-Die per round against casters and people who would have to wade through horrible things to get to you? Ummm...

Go look at the Knight class in PHB2. They do this ability, except it's more balanced. I'd use it as a starting point.

Rest of it looks good. Very cool class!