Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
However, there's something to be said for not purposefully firing up plots that would logically take long stretches of IC time to accomplish when the slow pace of the game is known. This includes stuff like Cuerva's storm battallions, reconstruction projects, and Vicente making P&T foolproof. The assumption that such ambitions will ever be realized is, in my opinion, poisonous to enjoyment of the game, as it moves emphasis from what is happening to what could happen, making everything a waiting game.

I understand the desire to fine-tune your character and their possessions, but come on. P&T have yet to be used a single time for their intended purpose in a real battle, but you're hurrying ahead to changing them from experimental technology to mass produced utility? Are you sure there isn't anything more timely for Cuerva and Vicente to do?
Just to clarify. Cuerva at "real time" saw a practical use of P&T and approached Vicente about it. And I think I had Cuerva been doing something KD is loathe to do, which is to constantly mention about a long-term plan that Cuerva is trying to carry out, the Storm Legions.

Every now and then Cuerva mentions about the training, so its kinda like running to the kitchen to take a look at the oven every few minutes to ensure that the chicken is not getting burned.

I assure you I do not see the Storm Legions up any time soon, but I keep repeating it so that it would see consistent mention in the game itself.

As for reconstruction of the various Palaces, I may have dropped a few mentions of how shabby the place looks, I think I will repeat it again a few more times to make it sink in.