Is everyone else here just completely off their rocker? This class is so completely broken and overpowered it makes me cringe.

Guess what, people - classes are supposed to have weaknesses.

Guess what, people - making a class that is so completely stuffed with abilities and powers that nothing can touch it is *not* a good way to make a class. It's just messing around in God-mode, or with all the cheats turned on. Not only would I never play this class, I would never allow it in any game I ran. *ever*. I wouldn't even bother trying to tone it down, I'd just make a new class entirely.

It isn't a good idea to create a class that breaks *every* rule: allowing double haste, double keen, stupid-high jump attacks (which actually shows you know nothing about flying creatures, based on how you described what happens when they start to fall), stupid-high bonuses to damage, stupid-high bonuses to attack, and a rage-like ability that simply compounds the class's broken-ness.

Why don't you just give it divine spellcasting while you're at it. Lvl 9 spells starting at lvl 1. That way he really can be in God mode all the time.