Quote Originally Posted by channingman View Post
Is everyone else here just completely off their rocker? This class is so completely broken and overpowered it makes me cringe.

Guess what, people - classes are supposed to have weaknesses.

Guess what, people - making a class that is so completely stuffed with abilities and powers that nothing can touch it is *not* a good way to make a class. It's just messing around in God-mode, or with all the cheats turned on. Not only would I never play this class, I would never allow it in any game I ran. *ever*. I wouldn't even bother trying to tone it down, I'd just make a new class entirely.

It isn't a good idea to create a class that breaks *every* rule: allowing double haste, double keen, stupid-high jump attacks (which actually shows you know nothing about flying creatures, based on how you described what happens when they start to fall), stupid-high bonuses to damage, stupid-high bonuses to attack, and a rage-like ability that simply compounds the class's broken-ness.

Why don't you just give it divine spellcasting while you're at it. Lvl 9 spells starting at lvl 1. That way he really can be in God mode all the time.
Excuse me, but are you off your rocker? This class is not broken. The class has a viable counter to flying creatures, it can do some pretty good damage right out of the box, it's got some damn good accuracy, because it's unfocussed completely on attacking and if Neo didn't give some way to negate the TWF penalties, it would degrade once more into, " That thing that people want to use, but is so terrible it can hardly be used. "

Also: The rage ability isn't broken by any stretch of the imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus1 View Post
You should not say it that way. NeoSeraphi has made much more overpowered classes already and if you tell him that he simply says that you have no idea of the tier system and if your DM is an idiot who allows you to use any broken class/PrC combination ever published somewhere then you can build something even stronger already so this is not overpowered.

So under the premise, that all core classes are bad, unless they are minmaxed with splatbook powers and that the right monster for a group of level X is a monster with a CR of about 1.2 * X, how is the class then? (I mean, 1.2 is not so far of the perfect 1.0, is it?)
Might I kindly invite you to read the Rules of Posting?