Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
Dance Studio

Wolfy nods and looks her over, walking around the goblin. "And you're sure you're going to be comfortable in that? We're going to be moving a lot than most dances need since we're practicing. It's not a good idea to wear something that'll make you chaff or rub. Generally, shorts or spandex is best." He says, gesturing at himself. "And since the latter is out for me because of fur, I wear the former." The werewolf tells her. He's his "normal" size for the moment, so is looking down at her.
Oh. I didn't know. I thought loose clothing would be appropriate. Do you, um, have any goblin-sized shorts to spare? I don't have any with me. Shorts aren't something goblins typically wear.

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post

"With The Prophet's blessing, may it be much longer still,"
Pastor Ellen says. "Please, tell the others that they can come to us for sanctuary if it's ever needed. I was not granted the healing gift, but my Jesse - Elder Cooke - has it, as does one of the nuns at the Children's Home."

((Morty, feel free to godmod any such encounters as needed, due to my semi-hiatus.))
Sophie nods.
I will. Some Hunters do get healing powers, but only the more experienced ones, so wounds tend to be problematic for us. Do you have any questions?