1. - Top - End - #154
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "I see..." Icy said, her ears drooping a little. Despite his protestations, his actions still proved he did harbour some feelings for his ex-fillyfriend. Maybe it's too soon... Maybe she was just being too pushy...

She turned her eyes downwards towards the floor. "If you still have feelings for her... I... I understand..."
    Melodrama

Fox Trot's own heart sank. Though in his defense Icy...knew the risks coming into a relationship with him, he spelled them out in the beginning.

"Miss Icy...I-"
    Oh curse those ghosts of his past that metaphorically haunted him! *melodrama* Maybe...he did jump too soon into another relationship when he was clearly not ready. He moved to put his fore legs around her. "I...don't want to have any feelings for her....I really don't.....I really do though..want us to work."

Sliverpine felt his heart sink a little at her answer. Was she really that angry?

While Sandy was narrating his wall'o'text, Sliverpine trotted up to the mare and nuzzled her in the neck in an attempt to assuage her feelings. Tempted as he was to kiss her right now, Sandy was in the room...
    Gearstride let the nuzzle happen, her like of physical affection stronger than her silly anger.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    [COLOR="SandyBrown"]
    "...so ah guess what ah'm tryin' to say is ah'm sorry. Ah should've stuck up for ya'll, or at least told Heartflight it was all just an accident an' ah didn't really mind. Instead ah just ran off an' probably made things worse in th' long run." Whew. He'd need a drink of water once this was all said and done.

(Gear has likely had time to finish her mane in the wall of text I'm sparing you all from )

Gearstride stared at Sandy for a long moment, letting everything sink in, her thoughts to organize. "You dummy, I'm not upset at you, so shush with the apologizing. A'hms the one who should be apologizin' to you."

She glanced over at Silverpine as well drooping her head. "Sorry to you too babe...wasn't meanin' to be a jerk to you either if I was."
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-19 at 10:03 AM.