Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
Akiiki woke up. The ride the back of the purple colt wasn't smooth. He was still sleepy and thus cranky. The crankiness did help focus. The little pony squinted and put all his attention on his vocal chords.

"Ice cream."

The image of a think forest popped into Serilus and Melt's mind. The sun and moon rose and set over the dreamscape quickly. Twice the celestial orbs did so. This was to illustrate the passing of two days.
((Right, we'll just let this day play out for a little longer, then do a quick time skip catch up. That good with both of you?))

Serilus suddenly let out a yawn, he hadn't realised how tired he was. "This has been an exhausting day, and we still aren't much closer to fixing this. I wonder if it, or hopefully at least this purpleness, will wear off with time. Perhaps we should call it a day and resume our search later. After all this crazy stuff, I just want to have a nice sleep." Serilus looked at his companions to see what their reaction to his suggestion was, then added. "Of course, we'll head to any place you want to go to first on the way back. I assume you are staying at the Civic Center too, Melt? We'll have to take Akiiki with us."