Great game! I can't get enough of it. Seriously, I think people are avoiding my game night simply because I want to play the game so much!

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Hamiltonz View Post
Is [Xykon] a valid [Player] target for the Screw This card named Surprise!
No. You may not target him with anything that targets a player unless it also can target a Monster.
Dang, I really wanted to make Redcloak attack Xykon. There is nothing but 'win' there. Oh well, it would be a rather cheesy hack and not really in the spirit of the game.

[When using the variant rule No Turing Back...when a player is no longer 'fleeing']
Do the effects of "Broken Weapon/Hysterical Aphasia/Turned into a Newt" end?
Hadn't thought about that, but sure, that's fair.
Great! Otherwise those Screw This cards would (effectively) permanently remove the targeted stick from play.

[When the Screw This card "Broken Weapon/Hysterical Aphasia/Turned into a Newt" on one of Durokon's Shticks]
Does Durokon's Shtick The Hope of Returning Home end those effects
Yes and no. It unflips them, meaning that they can be used again, but it does not discard the Screw This! card. So if they become flipped again, they remain flipped. Although there's no reason you can't use Hope of Returning Home to unflip it again, indefinitely.
I'm confused. Does this mean that when a weapon is broken: All shticks for that weapon become flipped, All shticks for that weapon that come into play start out flipped, but if somehow one of the cards becomes unflipped then the weapon is useable again? That seems incorrect. Until now I assumed that as long as the Screw This card was 'on' the weapon no shtick for that weapon could be used.

[pause, think, think]

OH! they IMMEDIATELY flip again, because of the effect of the Screw This card, BONK!

Thanks for the feedback. It was very much appreciated.