Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
The twins looked at each other, confused, because Cashin's wounds were no worse than Kaitin's, but nevertheless she approached him. As she came closer, she dared to speak again.

"Please, my lord. I appreciate your concern for me, but we both require attention. We beg your kindness, my lord."
Sereg raises an eyebrow when she nears him and speaks. "Seems Talon taught you to speak your mind. Good. I'll have use for that yet. Come closer, Cashin. I want to see if anything else has changed about you." Sereg stands up, his left arm away from his body in an invitation to come closer. Almost as if her wants to hug the girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklance View Post
Adam crosses his arms, this creature is interesting.

"I came from the underground prison pits large enough to form a microcosm of society here in Las Noches. No you will not know where it is, and neither could you find it. And I prefer your kind not sniffing around down there too."
"I asked where you came from, not where you were. You can't believe that you belong in Hueco Mundo can you? You're nothing but a weak little quincy." The anger in Alexander's voice in unmistakable as he takes a step toward Adam. "And what the hell do you mean your kind? We're the same, child. I'm just a little more."