Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
Spoiler
Show
First off, let's see how wrong I was with the predictions on who would battle whom:

Okay, so I was almost completely wrong for everyone. I have also just realized that both Robin and Nami lack a designated foe so far.

Anyway, Hodi Jones tries to get Shirahoshi while waiting for Van Der Decken to die. Decken finally passes (out), and Noah starts to fall.

Once again, I wonder how it is that Luffy will end up responsible for the destruction of Fishman island.
Spoiler
Show

I was way off on the matchups too. Somewhere Oda is muching a carrot going, "Eh, ain't I a stinka?"

The prophecy involving Luffy is already coming to pass. Luffy never directly started anything, but he is a huge factor. If he hadn't arrived, Princess Shirahoshi would never have left the palace. If Princess Shirahoshi never left the palace, Van der Decken would never have thrown Noah at her. I think one of two things will... You know what? No. I'm done trying to predict Oda. If I say I think everyone survives he'll drown everyone just to screw with us. I'm keeping my mouth shut for their sake.