1. - Top - End - #265
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Fox couldn't help but laugh along the way, there was just something so foalish about this and how appropriate that they were foals right now.

Eventually the pair managed to dash towards his house, only slightly wet from a few rain drops that made their way under the ice umbrella. He grinned broadly wiggling his ears, he just felt really silly at the moment. He opened the door and gestured that she go in first, well once she dispersed her ice umbrella.
    And so Icy did.

"Well, that wasn't so bad."

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    A while of pretty good singing later, Night Jewel did a bow, stepped back and looked around. "Thanks, everypony. Oh, and welcome back!" She grinned at Sandy and Heartflight. "What were you up to? The same as the other pair, or something completely different!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    My turn next! Mystic says, going up to the karaoke machine and grabbing a mike.

My life flows on in endless song above earth's lamentation,
    I catch the sweet, tho' far-off hymn that hails a new creation.
    Through all the tumult and the strife I hear the music ringing;
    It finds an echo in my soul How can I keep from singing?

I lift my eyes, the cloud grows thin, I see the blue above it.
    And day by day this pathway smooths,since first I learned to love it.
    The peace of Celestia makes fresh my heart, a fountain ever springing;
    All things are mine since I am hers how can I keep from singing?

When tyrants tremble, sick with fear, and hear their death-knell ringing,
    When friends rejoice both far and near, how can I keep from singing?
    In prison cell and dungeon vile, our thoughts to them go winging;
    When friends by shame are undefiled, how can I keep from singing?
    Sliverpine stomped on the floor in approval again. 'Cause tis was how ponies are supposed to clap anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Aaaaaand there went Sandy's composure. "Wait, what?! Er, no, we were doin' somethin' different...that is, ah mean, not in the same sense of...er, what ah meant was..." Sandy flushed as the music for the next song started, silencing him.
    Unfortunately, Sliverpine wasn't that easily distracted. After Soft's turn, he reappeared behind Sandy. "Oh Sandy, you dashing colt you. I didn't know you were holding out on me!"
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-09-21 at 06:32 PM.