1. - Top - End - #931
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXIV: Now About 200% Longer Than Firefly

I'm sad now.

A hundred stars just disappeared from Semper Fidelis. It also dropped from 4.9 to 4.8. Always Sunny was at 5.0 before I posted the second story.

Conclusion: seventy pages and two months of waste. I'd felt that way about a lot of it before, but now it's sort of confirmed in my subconscious. Sigh.

Thoughts on second season:

Spoiler
    Show
    I thought it was too fast for my tastes, but I could understand why, when they had to jam so much into it. Discord's a cool guy, he bendz reality and doesn't afraid of anything. I'll be curious to see if he's a recurring character; I wouldn't mind it. Also cool, mention of Luna. Overall, not my favorite episode by a longshot, but there's some good stuff in it.

Also pretty sure I'm going to be scarce around here from now on. I just don't have the drive to do anything pony besides watch it. Parts of the fandom I used to love are just sorta meh, and there's other stuff I just don't feel like loving and tolerating anymore.

It's been a good run. Keep on truckin', ponythread.
    Last edited by darthbobcat; 2011-09-23 at 12:14 PM.
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com