1. - Top - End - #992
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXIV: Now About 200% Longer Than Firefly

Quote Originally Posted by AlterForm View Post
    The fandom has to be reaching some sort of critical mass; a tipping point; a moment of implosion. It's becoming entirely too difficult to keep up and find the really good stories/art/news. Thank Celestia for EDaily.

Or maybe that's just me. But (and it's my problem, guys, not yours) when I catch up on the pony thread it morning by skipping 3 of the 5 pages posted overnight, only to find I have to skip 6 of the 7 posted during the day ... I start wondering if I should keep bothering.

Anyway, DBC! I was worried for a moment when I saw people mentioning you were leaving (luckily someone quoted you and saved me the trouble of jumping back a page) and thought you were going to disappear to Honduras again or something. I wouldn't get to give you that thing that I really should have made for you like a really long time ago and I'm sorry but it's almost done really I swear *GASP* so I'll probably wind up PMing it to you so it doesn't get lost in the ponysanity.
    No worries, 'sal good.

Man, I'm lucky I had this day with nothing better to do while I waited for a call to see if I got that job at Sears. Saying goodbye thread is taking longer than I'd expected.
    Last edited by darthbobcat; 2011-09-23 at 03:27 PM.
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com