Quote Originally Posted by Captain Ido. Nos

Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
All of thanqol's personality fragments are female. We have Charger the chivalric knight, Metal Mask the deceiver, and Jayden, who is just plain better than you, yes, even then.
Also, when did I become the Prophet of the Three, who speaks of their comings for all to hear?Interesting, interesting. A little disturbing but yes, interesting.
Um, that was me who originally said that.

Also, I had a dream about you. You were hanging out with the CMC.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
Sir, you may be more ponysane than I. I wish I could have badass Cutie Mark Crusaders Ninjas Yay dreams.
The CMC weren't the ninjas, it was Fluttershy.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboyinc View Post

I once had 6 pony dreams within the space of a week. Let me tell you, getting impaled by Rarity's horn is not fun. At least we got Exp for killing him though.
Yeah, I think this makes 3 pony dreams total, including a separate dream I had last night:

Spoiler
Show

I was back in high school (roughly ages 14-17 for those not in the states), and a member of Pony Club. We were watching my little pony on a big screen tv in the cafeteria (the cafeteria at my high school also had a so-so stage in it). The only thing of note in this dream was that Phoe was the president, and the only reason this is of note is because I'm curious how far from the mark my mental image of her is:

short, slightly built, brown hair (yeah, I'm not a description man...).

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
How Mask Was Born (Storytime!):

One nitpick:

Spoiler
Show

"No." He relied, for it was his nature to lie, even on his dying day.
replied?

Quote Originally Posted by Roninhirox View Post
Ya I think so.
Ah, well...still wanna hang out Saturday? Since I couldn't get the print, I won't be able to get you your surprise unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
Your avatar has an interesting cutie mark. Do you have a bigger picture?
I know either he or his brother (the one who designed it, as well as built the ponytar) has an image of it somewhere, but I'm not sure where and if its on a safe for work site.

The cutie mark is actually a tatoo Ronin has on his arm, which is teethmarks and blood streaks along with the line "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will rise" (or something like that, forget the actual quote [as well as the fact that he has a tattoo most of the time]).

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
I'm sad now.

A hundred stars just disappeared from Semper Fidelis. It also dropped from 4.9 to 4.8. Always Sunny was at 5.0 before I posted the second story.

Conclusion: seventy pages and two months of waste. I'd felt that way about a lot of it before, but now it's sort of confirmed in my subconscious. Sigh.

Thoughts on second season:

Spoiler
Show
I thought it was too fast for my tastes, but I could understand why, when they had to jam so much into it. Discord's a cool guy, he bendz reality and doesn't afraid of anything. I'll be curious to see if he's a recurring character; I wouldn't mind it. Also cool, mention of Luna. Overall, not my favorite episode by a longshot, but there's some good stuff in it.

Also pretty sure I'm going to be scarce around here from now on. I just don't have the drive to do anything pony besides watch it. Parts of the fandom I used to love are just sorta meh, and there's other stuff I just don't feel like loving and tolerating anymore.

It's been a good run. Keep on truckin', ponythread.
Bye bobcat! Come back to visit sometime! Sad to see you go, we had just gotten you back.