Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Ido Nos View Post
WHELP. I've been told that I should go ahead and cross post my artthread entry from yesterday to here. Soo....

Spoilered for size, I apologize for the width:
Spoiler
Show
Hey! I'm recognizable enough to be included in the group photo! Huzzah for that!

My first reaction was, ok, that is the Captain and Metal Mask chatting it up, they are at some sort of par-WAIT! Why are the Captain and Metal Mask together? Then I saw Amish running around, and then myself, and the lich, and so on. I can only assume the one hanging out with Aotrs is Lixie, and that in the years since they have had an on again, off again relationship that is the envy of every sitcom.

But question: Is that SiuiS running in the foreground there? And who is the Grim Reaper? Did you include Nameless here as well?

You know, I can only assume all of these questions are answered in your thread.

Saved.

Quote Originally Posted by InkwellPony View Post
Heya Everypony! I've got a 'Feel The Hay Better Derek' pic that I'm working on, and wanted to share the WiP with you guys. This is based in part off a discussion I don't know how many threads ago, where people were discussing all the roles that Inkwell had in relation to Midnight, and apparently one of them, mostly at random, was with her as Midnight's kid... so, enough explanations, here's the WiP

Spoiler
Show

Kid Inkwell is named Aurora - after the Aurora Borealis. It's the only thing I could think of that is close to a rainbow at night. ^^
Great image and saved. Unfortunately I am no art critic, so I cannot say much more on it but: daaaaaaaaw!