1. - Top - End - #92
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: "She's One of Ours, Sir."- Rogue Trader IC

Novia laughs to herself loudly, for at least twenty seconds.
    Time to laugh later. Not now...

Meeting the guards, she informs them that there are unknown hostiles in the port who have taken some of her subordinates. They are to prepare one hundred of their comrades and bring them to this position. They are to find the bounty hunter, Red Cortez, too and tell her to meet me here, bring guns.

Talking into her comm:
    "Walter. Bring the head-techpriestess the melta bomb in my room. She is to alter it such that it can be detonated remotely. Bring her some of that fine cocoa that we picked up at that delightful port three years ago too, the cinammon one. Take the device to one of the guardsmen and tell them to bring it to me once she's done."

"Oh, and Walter, prepare a cell and my torture equipment for me."

Terminating the communication, she pulls out her dataslate.

Removing the screensaver, the chess-piece symbol of House Ephrael, she opens the messaging application and types quickly:

Spoiler
    Show

And another message.

Spoiler
    Show

Thirty guardsmen are sent to assist in their evacuation.

Now, to solve this... who could it be. The Bannockburns perhaps. Or someone affiliated with the Righteous Path... but not looking for it, as we are.

Novia searches the port's logs for anyone that looks like they could be from the Bannockburns family, or any ships that she remembers belonging to them.

Inquiry : (1d100)[99] [64 to beat, plus any modifiers for check difficulty]

She then accesses the security camera feeds from the offices she imagines her subordinates were taken from, to see what she can find.

After gleaning what she can from that, assuming she finds any footage at all, she calls whomever it is appropriate to contact in the Adeptus Arbites of the station, and takes off her helmet so it is easier to talk normally.

"Greetings. I am Seneschal Novia Ephrael, of the Rogue Trader vessel 'She's One of Ours, Sir'. I would like to report a crime."
    Last edited by vampire2948; 2011-09-23 at 04:56 PM.