View Single Post

Thread: [Rail IC] Academy City

1. - Top - End - #1302
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City

Souji grins, trying to slaps his new friend on her back.

"Don't be stupid Moroe! What's the point of making friends if I don't associate with certain people!"

He winks at her, arms back behind his head. "Just because someone doesn't have an ability, doesn't mean they're useless! It means they're better than those of us with abilities! We get everything 'cause of what we are, not who we are. People without 'em have to work for everything! That's damn impressive to me!"

He clenches his fist, holding it close to his heart. "My dream is to make it so everyone has to work for what they wanna achieve! That's my hope for the future! If everyone has to work the same, they'll all be the same, right? Espers and regular people could coexist, none of this stupid prejudice between the groups. It'd be great, right Moroe?"

He flashes her a smile, a pure and honest one. He really believes every word he's saying.

Finally he picks up on what she said originally. "Oh... I'm sorry that I made you sad. I've gotta make it up to you somehow. Hmm..."

He broods for a bit, tapping his finger to his chin. Suddenly he snaps his fingers.

"I know! How about one date! Anywhere you like Moroe-chan!" He appears to be dead serious about this.

Elsewhere...

What is 2796 doing currently Agent 7?

"He's... um... he appears to be picking up girls."

You mean 72% of the consciousness of the most scientific mind who ever lived is currently attempting to pick up women? What was he doing before?

"Freeloading in a manga store sir."

...Are you sure you're tailing 2796?

"Quite certain sir."

I loathe the perfect clone with a passion. And so do you.

"Yes sir."
    Last edited by Terry576; 2011-09-25 at 04:43 AM.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.