Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
Ah, what the heck. I'll figure what I did wrong later...
Get the file name, not URL. I assume that may be the problem; my reasoning however is so somepony else can host it for you if you need it.

And I may do an avatar for you anyway, as an experiment. So fill out the description chart from the thread, what have ya got to lose?

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
I only remember one, but I'm not going to question you on quotations.
The second one was something akin to "never a problem", and the first was much more generic, and didn't apply to a specific instance. I only remember because the second one drove home that You just have a slightly drier wit than I expect you to have, and I should lighten up.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeskee View Post
I can understand the difficulty, the toys were probably already in production before the show started, plus there's the issue of an entire warehouse (at least) full of prepackaged toys already made, plus factories with manufacturing lines already established, plus an established market (I believe the toys were in constant production even while the show was not running)
Aye. The biggest problem with making new toys is- we all want specific toys. Once then entire fandom buys a show-accurate toy of each mane cast member, Luna, Celestia, and Trixie (and scratch... Lyra... Etc.) then... No more. It would be a limited run.

With the current toys, they can share molds and just dump a different color into the hair-o-mater and the bodymotron, and be done.

Still, plashes are where the money is. They don't have to be "show accurate" either. A lot of clamor has been made about the plushies we see in fan art, all vaguely pony-ish with the right color and mane style.

HOWEVER, and I've seen this suggestion on some of the Youtube comments, if you want to show support for the show, (since Hasbro makes more on the toys than they do on the show) you can buy some and donate them to a local children's hospital. (Like Child's Play does with games and toys) Those places are always looking for toys, I bet.
This sounds like a good idea. Hm.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
Home from a brony party. So many pony dance songs.

A certain GitPer is a dance machine.

Oh did I say there will be more two part episodes?
Would this dance machine happen to be Orzel? With a name like Chocolate Liquer, the guy has got to be a party animal.

Thank you for the welcome, Kurgan.
Haha! You let your guard down!
FIRE ZE WELCOME WAGON!

Spoiler
Show

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
Oh no! What do we do!?

It's been six hours, right?
I thought it was nine... Still, time limit expired. LET THE PONY LOVE COMMENCE.

Quote Originally Posted by Mando Knight View Post
Post ponies?

...That usually fixes problems here, but come to think of it, is the solution to posting about ponies being a problem really to post more ponies?
That kind of thing is why we have to post even more ponies.
Doing so will solve the problem of pony-posting not solving the postage of ponies, allowing us to post ponies to solve the problem o ponies being posted.

EsperDerek, that's.. wow. That's really good. I haven't read any fan fiction before, mostly because I felt certain that there was a lot of bad pr0n out there and I wanted to avoid it.
Pardon me if this comes off as rude, but...

Do you mean you were afraid there was pr0n at all, or that it would be bad, low-quality pr0n?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
Gah, cannot belive its been this long since I posted in this thread.

Oh well, as a offering to the thread gods I present to you the The Great and Powerful Frenchie!

Also,Pinkie has the best raves.
Hey! Been a while. How ya doin mate?

Quote Originally Posted by InkwellPony View Post
Yeesh, can't leave this board alone for a day, especially after a new episode comes out. ^^' I'll catch up in a bit. For now...

WiP for the pic I had shown the other day. Doing this now because it's kinda neat without the filling.

Spoiler
Show
*cackles*
tastes great! Less filling!