1. - Top - End - #252
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Fri's (somewhat) Witty and (not) Alliteratively Titled Doodle Thread

Thanks Prime. Yuuka is so cute.

Anyway, I'm still practicing harmonica everyday, especially since I don't have anything better to do.

Currently, my goal is to be able to play this. It's what I always want to be able to play with any instrument.

I have basic knowledge of music theory, from my school days, but I never actually play anything, and my grades are never well anyway. I know how to read musical scores, but that's it. I know next to nothing about chords or keys or whatelse.

So anyway, one of the tips I read is to record what you're playing, so this is me attempting to play that song almost exactly a week after I first touched my harmonica.

I just download the midi and convert it into sheets by notation musician. I'm never able to play by musical notation eventhough I know how to read them though, so I have to convert it into letter notation first. And I'm absolutely awful at picking notes from sounds. At least now.

My current goal is to be able to play in synch with the actual song!
    Last edited by Fri; 2011-09-25 at 02:20 PM.
    You got Magic Mech in My Police Procedural!
    In this forum, Gaming is Serious Business, and Anyone Can Die. Not even your status as the Ensemble Darkhorse can guarantee your survival.

Disciple of GITP Trope-Fu Temple And Captain of GITP Valkyrie Squadron.
    Spoiler
    Show

The OTP in the playground.
    Awesome Elizabeth Shelley by Hollamer
    My Gallery/My Star Wolves 3 LP