Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
Spoiler
Show
In a sense, Hasunaga looks like he's more surprised that he doesn't swallow his cigarette at the idea than what Valeria just told him.

"Well... as a man, I can't really say I'm in the best position to give you advice, but I'm honored you'd choose to tell me.

As far as intimacy goes, I believe the two of you should take it slow. There's no need to rush into things, specially since the two of you are so young. If you choose to take things in that direction, that is.

Love is an awkward thing to deal with. It may just be that you're misinterpreting what you felt back then when he was there for you, and it may be you discovered something in him you genuinely like. That's the most important thing to find out first.

And when you do, be sincere with him.

Don't avoid him. You'll have to talk about this eventually. I'm sure you respect yourself, and Sora, enough to make the right decision.

...for what it's worth, a man's heart is significantly simpler than a woman's. If you're simply honest about it, you will be fine, and so will he.

As far as the rest of what you're feeling, regarding your powers and whatnot... Let me just say that 'normal' is overrated. And you're not losing yourself. No one really knows who or what they are in their teens. It's at that age you define that. For me, it even took longer.

Your powers may be frightening to you, and you have every reason to fear them. But it's what you're going to do with that fear that says who you are, and not something insignificant like a label."
Valeria is silent for a few moments. Then nods, the weight off her shoulders, the pressure on her heart and mind alleviating. Her teacher can notice just how much she brightens up, in fact, her whole being and surroundings go from dull and lifeless to colorful and vivid. She actually smiles, even!

"...Thank you, Hasunaga-sensei."