Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
"It's okay. We aren't all... um, good at social interactions."
"It's just...it felt like no one was really listening to what I said. I wasn't trying to start a fight with Ken or anything. I didn't mean to. It's just...I dunno. Personality clash. It seemed like Hibiki-sensei at least sort of understood it.

Then, when I walked in the hall to get away from everyone, Ken decides it's a great idea to follow me, and give me some long spiel that I'm still not in the mood to hear. It's just frustrating all over, and I don't fully know what to do right now.
"

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
"This is... going to be a lot to take in. But Kaito-kun wouldn't want to worry the two of you. Before I tell you anything, I will first say that it will, at first, sound like a really bad joke. But it's the truth." Reiji sighed.

"The two of you were recently abducted by creatures called Hollows. They're spectral beings that feed on the energy left by the recently departed for sustenance." Reiji took a moment to let this register, then continued. "Normally, humans can't see them. But there are... exceptions. It's not entirely unusual for humans who can see them to develop special powers of their own.

The Hollows that took the two of you appeared to be controlled by someone else. We do not know their purpose, but your son wasn't the only one involved. I am told two other children were kidnapped as well. They were at risk, but everyone is safe now. Though there were injured, your son wasn't among them."
For a bit, the married couple simply sat there, absorbing this information. If it had been anyone else, and if they hadn't already experienced strange things, they may have dismissed Reiji's words. But as it was, they were now worried.

"How were we rescued, Reiji-san?"