1. - Top - End - #253
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Fri's (somewhat) Witty and (not) Alliteratively Titled Doodle Thread

I was looking through my old stuffs and found the sketchbook that I used for most part of my college. Found a lot of old stuffs. So I think it'd be fun to redraw some of them.

This one is originally from... 2005 or 2006? I was having a plan to make some sort of webcomic back then.

The premise is a post-apocalyptic desert punk story about an unscrupulous jack-of-all-trade girl named Max and her sentient mini-tank, BG-1 (or Boogie) as they cheat, lie, and con people through the post apocalypse while occasionally saving people and finding the truth about what exactly is BG-1 and how the world ended up that way. On their journey, they'll find other sentient weaponries, not all are as well-behaved as Boogie, and learn stuffs about both of their past. Pretty standard. It was inspired by the anime Desert Punk/Sunabozu.

Then, I found out that there's actually an anime with almost an exact premise (titled The Third. I totally didn't know about that anime at that point) and I lost my spirit.

Actually, they would fit well with that other story/setting idea that I told here before.
    Last edited by Fri; 2011-09-26 at 04:42 AM.
    You got Magic Mech in My Police Procedural!
    In this forum, Gaming is Serious Business, and Anyone Can Die. Not even your status as the Ensemble Darkhorse can guarantee your survival.

Disciple of GITP Trope-Fu Temple And Captain of GITP Valkyrie Squadron.
    Spoiler
    Show

The OTP in the playground.
    Awesome Elizabeth Shelley by Hollamer
    My Gallery/My Star Wolves 3 LP