ghost_warlock
Spoiler
Show

Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? If so, who?
Never really had one.

2. What is one thing about yourself you're the most proud of?
My baking skills

3. Roses or orchids?
True roses, the ones that don't look like much but smell amazing

4. What sustains you, keeps you going every day?
The knowledge that life goes

5. How did you get to be so awesome?
20 years of practice

6. Where were you ten years ago, and what do you know now that you wish you knew back then?
I probably would have been at home. What I want young me to know is that confidence will take you everywhere.

7. If the human race vanished tomorrow, leaving only you and one other person to keep you company, who would you want that person to be?
One of my friends. We can and do talk for a long time on any subject. Not likely to get bored.

8. Who is one person who died before you were born that you'd most like to speak with?
General George Marshall. Incredibly influential man in the WW2 time period

9. When your life comes to an end, how do you want to be remembered/what do you want to be remembered for?
I want to be remembered for my humor and pleasant demeanor.

10. Ga! These questions have taken a turn for the depressing! Quick, what is your favorite lolcat!? (Bonus cookies for posting a pic.)
Not a big lolcat fan, but my favorite meme is Courage Wolf http://memegenerator.net/instance/7669872

11. What super-power would you want to use to stop Godzilla if he was attacking where you live
The ability to stop time, so I could engineer a super virus that would put Godzilla to sleep. Then, I'd throw him back in the ocean.

12. Beards or babies?
Given that I have a beard... Beard

13. Have you ever made up a word? If so, what is that word and what is its definition? Rectangulator: A device that makes things into rectangles.

14. Define the following word: whiloplenulent?
The sound made by people wandering through the kitchen to figure out what you are making.

15. What's an old-fashioned song or short schmaltzy bit of poetry that's stuck in your head? Brush Up Your Shakespeare from Kiss Me Kate

16. Favorite mythological monster?
The Hydra

17. Enough of this! I am your arch-nemesis! Where will we fight our final, climactic battle?
Any place where I have complete and utter surprise.

18. In #17, above, did you defeat me? If so, how?
Yes I did. Doesn't really matter how, given that I had you completely surprised. I'd probably just beat you with a hammer.

19. Do you prefer the silly questions or the serious ones?
Both are good

20. Why did you decide to submit yourself to these torturous, probing questions?
Thought it would be interesting

wxdruid
Spoiler
Show
What color(s) do you prefer to wear?
Dark blues and reds

What do you like to collect?
baking equipment

How many avatars do you have?
not many

Are you ever coming to GenCon?
Probably not, given that I am not near it.

What type of chocolate do you prefer?
Not a big fan of chocolate. White chocolate is good though

What type and how many pets do you have?
None

Do you enjoy watching the Weather Channel?
Depends if I need to know the weather