View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] Random Places and Plots 4

1. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Random Places and Plots 4

[Dragon's Lair]

Harnel will angle the egg so that first thing the baby sees will be what is likely its grandmother.

"Due to circumstances regarding a ritual I'm taking part in, I needed to take an egg briefly from the nest inside. The type of egg didn't really matter, but it had to be a dragon egg; or half-dragon, as the case seems to be. Regardless, I'm attempting to return to the child to its family before it hatches fully. The child hasn't been harmed in any way; all that happened was I had to prove my ability to obtain one." He says worriedly

"Frankly, I know this looks bad, but I have a very good reason for it all. See, a god set down a list of challenges for me to accomplish. One of them was obtaining a dragon's egg, which I did. If I accomplish all the tasks, I can become a true dragon myself, but I'm allowed to return up to three of the items I have to collect; this one was an obvious choice to return."

It's not that much of an exaggeration to put Libra down as a god. Harnel knows that technically anything of a higher power can be referred to as such.
    Last edited by Halae; 2011-09-28 at 07:48 AM.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.