Reene grimaces at her own mistake, rain, day, night. Four years are not quite enough to take out centuries getting used to Las Noches' weather.

"Night or not, the school was closed and the students had been dismissed. You can be sure that even if you and your friends had not come, the hollow would be gone by the next day."

"And yes, I noticed mister Ki's different aura. I am also sure we would know if such terrible deeds were being performed by him in the school."

"And I know there is no barrier. There can't be. They can be unconfortable to students with some kinds of powers and the school needs to be a welcoming place to everyone. That is why I am asking you to stop, as your principal and as the administrator of this facility, and that is also why I thank you for the offer to help, but dismiss the services of your temple."

Reene approaches Sayaka to put a hand on her shoulder, presumably to guide her off of the room.

"I assure you that my power is more than enough to keep all but the most persistent threats out, and those persistent threats I can deal with, personally."